The American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) has voiced concerns about a notice of proposed rulemaking (NOPR) published by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) on November 18, 2010 that aims to encourage greater use of variable energy resources (VERs) on the US transmission grid.
After issuing a Notice of Inquiry on January 21, 2010 to determine the need for reforms to help integrate VERs into the US power grid, FERC has proposed a limited set of reforms, which it says aim to address u
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab