In recent years there has been a marked increase in the amount of renewable generation delivered to the UK power market. For instance, official figures from the National Grid (see Elexon 2015; Gridwatch 2015) show that January 2015 was the most productive month ever for wind energy. During this month, 4.13 terawatt hours (TWh) of wind power was produced – enough to provide power for 8.7 million homes or 14% of Britain's energy.
Also, between January 5 and January 11, 1.119TWh of wind energy was
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data