The achievement of 100% renewable electricity would address energy security and supply concerns, while decarbonising electricity generation and reducing energy poverty, according to the study.
The proposed SuperSmart Grid would allow load and demand management for power independently of where and when the electricity is generated. The system would capitalise on natural resources and established weather patterns and would incorporate: southern Europe and North Africa's solar power potential; the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules