Evolution Markets will provide an over-the-counter marketplace for ethanol commodity transactions, as well as provide structured transaction services for a wide array of biofuels market participants, including producers, end users, marketers, distributors, and speculators.
The firm will also specialize in logistics solutions for biofuels market participants and offer diversified financial services such as project finance, negotiated commodity off-take agreements, and risk management, includi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data