Amundi Alternative Investments is on a mission. It wants to reintroduce European institutional investors to the alternatives industry, especially hedge funds. The execution of this objective is both multi-faceted and nuanced.
As part of Amundi, itself part of the Crédit Agricole empire, Amundi AI has an excellent base on which to launch its campaign. Amundi, the number one asset manager in Europe and ranked among the top 10 in the world, looks after nearly $1 trillion.
Although Amundi AI manages
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data