After the frivolity of the dancers, a more sedate tone was struck by Jonathan Greene, publisher of Hedge Funds Review. “The past 12 months have been incredibly taxing for all of us in the industry,” he said in his opening remarks.
“In previous years a good reputation, a slick marketing presentation and solid past performance might have been enough to secure investment. The landscape has now changed. Your investors are demanding far more in terms of due diligence and reporting and there is signifi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules