Five-year senior credit default swap (CDS) spreads referencing Morgan Stanley tightened to 351.3 basis points at 14:15pm London time (10:15am New York time) from 389bp at the close of New York trading on Friday, according to data from credit information specialist CMA Datavision. CDSs on Goldman Sachs moved in to 249.9bp from 280.7bp.
Other US financials also fared well, with spreads on Citi trading tighter by 26.6bp at 506.9bp. The cost of credit protection narrowed 31.7bp on Bank of America to
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data