This latest issuance follows several other capital-protected long/short credit CPPI deals, which have consisted of cash bonds and single-name and index credit default swaps. Axa Investment Managers recently collaborated with both Calyon and ABN Amro with their Ocean and Synergie notes, respectively. BNP Paribas, meanwhile, is rolling out the second tranche of its Dynamo notes arranged with Crédit Agricole Asset Management, after having found €525 million of investment for its first tranche, launched in July.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data