London-based asset management company Channel Capital Advisors is preparing to launch a new credit derivatives product company (CDPC).
The company, to be called Channel Capital, will be registered in Ireland. It will focus on writing credit protection on AAA-rated tranches of portfolios of corporate and sovereign debt, and has licensed risk management and deal-capture software from New Jersey-based Principia Partners.
Walter Gontarek, chief executive of Channel Capital Advisors, says the CDPC
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data