Gretai Securities Market (GTSM), the exchange and industry-backed interest rate and bond derivatives exchange in Taiwan, is seeking market views on a proposal to set up a trade repository through expanding its coverage to all over-the-counter (OTC) asset classes and market participants starting in 2012.
Market participants say Taiwan, which has an OTC exchange that requires trading members declare their positions already, could steal a march in the region for implementing a meaningful trade repo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data