Revenues from trading cash and derivatives made up 63% of Goldman Sachs' gross revenue in the second quarter, according to a quarterly report by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
In its second-quarter filing, the bank reported net income of $3.44 billion, driven by a 51% increase in net revenues from trading and principal investments from the first quarter at $10.78 billion. Trading revenues accounted for 69% of total revenues in the first quarter, but only 5% in the fourth qu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules