When Structured Products asked US and Canadian distributors who their structurer of choice was, European banks inevitably cropped up in their top three. And, almost without fail, SG CIB was flagged as the top choice. The decision is hardly surprising given the French bank's commitment to structured products. In fact, SG CIB has the biggest equity derivatives franchise in the world.
SG CIB's 115-strong equity derivatives and structured products division for the Americas, based in New York, inc
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules