iTraxx has launched a new set of indices for the European leveraged loan credit default swap market, dubbed LevX Senior and LevX Subordinated.
The pricing of the indices happened within the space of a couple of weeks. The senior index priced on Friday October 27 at 170 basis points, with trading starting the following Monday; the subordinated index priced on November 10 at 450 basis points and trading officially began on Monday November 13.
The process was similar on both occasions, with the p
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules