Over the past couple of years, the inflation-linked (or linker) market has undergone dramatic growth and development. Issuance of inflation-linked bonds has increased substantially, but it’s in the area of inflation-linked derivatives that the pace of progress has been most marked.
Bankers involved in the area say trading volumes of inflation-linked derivatives – not just swaps but also floors, caps, swaptions and, increasingly, hybrid structures that may incorporate an equity component – have mu
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data