Investors are clamouring for access to capital-at-risk equity products, according to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx). In response, the exchange has begun listing the Callable Bull/Bear Contracts (CBBC) range. As Structured Products went to press, there were nine CBBCs traded on the HKEx.
The CBBCs are structured products that track the performance of an underlying asset without requiring investors to pay the full price required to own the actual asset. Issued either as bull or bear contra
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data