Lawyers hailed the release of a long-awaited master agreement for renminbi cross-currency forwards and swaps by China's foreign exchange regulator, saying it was a big step forward in bringing onshore documentation closer to international standards.
The agreement, approved by the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (Safe) and published by the China Foreign Exchange Trade System (Cfets) on July 21, is designed to govern RMB forex forwards and swaps, but could also be used for other transa
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data