The bare-knuckle rivalry between the online currency trading platforms, which has already yielded casualties and drained millions of dollars from their promoters’ pockets, is coming to Asia. Although electronic currency trading has not experienced the rapid take-off that bankers and technology firms predicted three years ago, it is starting to gather momentum.
For the operators, however, it is still a very crowded market, with three multi-bank foreign exchange platforms, an array of propriet
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data