Norwest Mortgage, the mortgage origination and servicing subsidiary of Minneapolis-based Norwest Corporation, has implemented an integrated suite of market risk management applications in its Des Moines, Illinois headquarters.
The mortage company is using systems developed and marketed by the Mortgage Industry Advisory Corp. (MIAC), a mortgage banking and risk consultancy company.
Following its acquisition of Newark-based Prudential Insurance's residential mortgage origination and servicing ar
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data