STOCKHOLM-based Sparbanken Sverige (Swedbank) has licensed an integrated group of trade processing applications for its New York and London offices from the Frustum Group, a New York-based financial software consultant and vendor.
Once installed, the Frustum systems will automate front and back office processes at Swedbank. The bank will use modules to cover trading in foreign exchange, money market, and fixed income instruments.
Certain derivative instruments will also be covered by the new s
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules