It’s a tough time for exchanges. As a panoply of new competitors has cropped up in the form of multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), non-exchange platforms that bring together buyers and sellers, prices have been cut and margins squeezed.
Six, the main operator of Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure, encompasses four different businesses: Six Swiss Exchange; Six Payment Services, a credit card and e-payment business; Six Securities Services, which offers post-trade services; and Six F
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data