Stockholm-headquartered SEB continues to be faithful to its model of being truly Nordic, but the international nature of its business is reflected in its presence in some 20 countries worldwide. Serving more than 4 million customers, it has around 16,500 employees.
Over the past year, SEB has developed standard custody agreements across all four Nordic markets, revised reporting to make it consistent with one format and assimilated asset-servicing deadlines using the most aggressive ones as the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data