Entries are now officially open for the 2013 Custody Risk European awards.
This year's awards are broken down into three sections: Custodian Awards, Administrator Awards and Service Provider Awards.
Click here to submit your entry today
Rather than free text submissions, applicants will be asked to answer a series of questions relating to their specific category which may relate to client mandate wins, innovation employed, risk management, addressing new regulation and technology developed.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence