A fund administrator is a key service provider for any hedge fund. The same applies for a Ucits hedge fund product.
But administering a Ucits hedge fund throws up challenges and questions for managers and admin-istrators.
Fund administrators believe there will be a continued stream of Ucits hedge fund launches. That means fund administration platforms are likely to undergo a change in order to remain competitive.
Once a manager has decided to replicate or move his fund into a Ucits structure the ad
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence