“Some of the smaller or more niche providers may face increasing challenges in this market if they don’t have the right level of infrastructure and technology to support the increasing transparency, reporting, or regulatory requirements managers will be seeking,” believes John Alshefski at SEI.
Peter Hughes at Apex believes “there will be consolidation as some of the larger administration businesses are sold to provide liquidity to other areas of the banks and there may well be some between the s
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules