While the economic outlook may not be favourable, fund administrators are considering how much spending is needed to automate processes and increase frequency and reliability. Many are considering their options if expected additional regulation is imposed on the industry.
One of the advantages of developing and maintaining a proprietary hedge fund technology platform, says Deborah Yamin at State Street, is that the company can be responsive to changing requirements from clients rather than waiti
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules