Akshaya Bhargava at Butterfield Fulcrum believes managed accounts will be the big growth area. Bhargava also expects growth in emerging markets to lead to the establishment of more prime broker relationships as clients trade locally in those markets.
“This impacts the administrator’s reconciliation process,” notes Bhargava, as the investigation of any trade breaks or reconciliation items can take longer to resolve if the broker is halfway around the world. “The impact of this issue can be minim
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data