Administrators plan a variety of services for the coming months. Most of these focus on providing services that support the main concerns of the industry, including counterparty risk, transparency and operational risk.
Administrators that are service-only providers are likely to be challenged, says Matthew Wilson at Citadel Solutions. “We believe the future of administration is in software and services where access to online, real-time information will provide investors with direct access to the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data