Corporate treasurers should expect more black swan events to affect the foreign exchange markets and should make sure their counterparties are properly prepared, a senior banker warns.
"The reality is, black swan events come around a lot more frequently than you'd necessarily think. We're sitting here today in an environment where we honestly don't know what's around the corner. Is Greece going to leave the euro, who knows? What could be the next thing to upset the markets, which are already in
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab