Foreign miners in Russia may be seen as having to sup with a very long spoon when dealing with the Kremlin. Not so, says Robin Young, CEO of Amur Minerals. And he should know, with Amur's wholly-owned Kun-Manie nickel and copper project and its Anadjakan gold/copper project sitting in Russia's far east.
Amur, which IPO-ed on AIM last March, and has already been invested in by RAB Capital's Phillip Richards and his Special Situations fund and by Millennium Funds among others, has been granted
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data