Launched in 2005, CE2 Capital Partners has made a splash in the US emissions markets in the past year due to the depth of its presence in the wider environmental markets, winning it Energy Risk’s US Emissions House of the Year.An investment management firm operating in environmental commodities, CE2 Capital Partners has a global focus, but 80% of the company’s capital is currently deployed in the US. It is involved in trading environmental assets, as well as investing in carbon-related projects.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data