"Last year we were building Europe's largest wind farm in Glasgow which was over 300MW, this year the project was completed," a spokesperson for parent company Iberdrola told Energy Risk. "We have no change in our investment plans. We will still deliver the projects that were planned for this year but what we will install and construct won't be as large this year."
The statement was in response to UK media reports saying that Iberdrola had cut its investment in UK wind by 40% or £300 million.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data