Incentives to promote the development of renewable energy are being rolled out across the globe, including China, Ireland and South Africa.
China has announced an aggressive subsidy for solar installations in an effort to boost the recently flagging sector. The scheme will offer 20 renminbi ($2.94) per watt for solar photovoltaic installation greater than 50 kilowatts.
China's Ministry of Science and Technology has also announced it will invest between 10 billion and 20 billion renminbi in clean
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data