RWE Innogy, headquartered in Essen, will start operating from February 2008, with an initial pool of 1500 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity. Organic growth, through the construction of renewables plants, will be the firm’s focus.
“Our goal is rapid expansion of power generation from renewable energy sources in Europe,” says Fritz Vahrenholt, head of RWE Innogy. “Our clear focus lies on both onshore and offshore wind power projects in Europe, but we will also grow in the field of hydropow
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data