- Christian Bärwolf, intraday trader, Trianel
- Markus Seiser, chief operating officer – energy, FIS
- Simon Tywuschik, director, Baringa Partners
- Philippe Vassilopoulos, head of product design, Epex Spot
- Moderator: Michael McCaw, commodities editor, Risk.net
European markets face significant price and volume volatility as well as regularly occurring negative electricity prices. This creates an opportunity for large trading houses and utilities to tap into intraday power trading to balance their portfolios and generate alpha. This webinar, convened by Energy Risk and sponsored by FIS, gathers industry experts to discuss the latest developments in these markets, including emerging opportunities and possible challenges.