A few years ago, Queen Elizabeth of the UK famously asked a group of eminent experts gathered at the London School of Economics about the Great Recession of the last decade. "It's awful – why did nobody see it coming?"
The same question may be asked today about recent events such as Brexit or Donald Trump's successful bid to become the next President of the United States – events of critical importance to the world economy and geopolitical balance of power that an overwhelming majority of analy
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data