It is no secret that market operators are constantly striving to beat the competition. Endeavouring to be faster, smarter and more efficient than your competitors is imperative in our business, or in any other business. But in the race to the top, we must not lose sight of why we are competing and what we are competing for: customers.
In my view, those of us in the exchange business risk overlooking what's really important in our unending struggle for market share – the needs of our customers. P
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data