As energy firms gear up to comply with an October 7 deadline for reporting power and natural gas trades under European Union anti-manipulation rules, the director of the agency charged with overseeing the market told delegates at Energy Risk Summit Europe it was already investigating several potential breaches of market conduct.
Speaking at the conference in London on June 25, Alberto Pototschnig, director of the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (Acer), said it had received around
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data