In our first article on creating a risk culture framework, we defined risk culture as the values and norms of behaviour related to managing risk in an organisation. We also presented a unique integrated risk culture framework with four characteristics and 14 underlying dimensions to actively manage the risk culture of any organisation.
Click here for a full version of this article in PDF format.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data