Koch Supply & Trading (KS&T), a unit of Kansas-based Koch Industries, is well known as a major trader in crude oil derivatives, particularly in North America, where its parent company has deep roots in refining, fertiliser production and other energy-intensive businesses. But in 2012, KS&T began a drive to deepen its involvement in global natural gas markets by launching a Europe, Middle East and Africa (Emea) gas business, as well as a liquefied natural gas (LNG) trading arm.
Since then, KS&T h
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules