Many questions need to be answered before the reporting requirements of the European Regulation on Wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency (Remit) can be properly implemented, agreed regulators and industry representatives who attended Energy Risk Italia in Milan on March 25.
"There are some very practical and problematic issues to be sorted out, like resources – both at European level and at a national level. We need a lot of resources and we don't have them yet,” said Valeria Termin
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data