Mexico, the only major oil exporter to make public its hedging programme, is about to start the process of designing its 2012 strategy.
The exact price at which to hedge for fiscal year 2012 will be chosen by Congress through a debate beginning on September 8, when the Ministry of Finance submits its economic package, continuing until the revenue side of the economic package is determined by both chambers of Congress.
"By the end of October, we will have a final price for next year," says Gerard
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data