Air China executives say that the carrier needs to look into simpler products for future hedging "so we can really bring about some hedging effects", according to Cheng Fan, vice-president, executive director and chief financial officer for Air China, speaking at the company's annual results announcement in Hong Kong via translator on March 31.
Air China has maintained many of its previous 2008 contracts, with the CFO noting that many of them will expire in July this year. In 2008 the carrier mo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules