Pemex, one of Mexico's largest energy companies, is considering opening an entire line of exploration to concentrate on shale gas in the northern state of Coahuila in Mexico in a bid to mirror the US's success with this form of energy product.
Juan José Suárez, director general at Pemex, which is one of the few oil companies in the world that develops the entire production chain – upstream, downstream and final product commercialisation – added that shale gas was among the "great future of untap
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data