Global derivatives exchange, CME Group, has launched four swap futures and options contracts to be settled against the API 2 and API 4 indexes published in the Argus/McCloskey's Coal Price Index Report.
Trading, available on the New York trading floor and CME ClearPort, a clearing service open to over-the-counter (OTC) market participants, will begin on 13 September.
"This is definitely a sign of a market that is maturing and attracting a lot more interest," says oil analyst at Barclays Capital
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data