Endesa is the largest private utility in Spain and Latin America with 11.6 million customers in Europe and 12.4 million in Latin America. The company was bought by Italian energy group Enel in 2007 after a tense takeover battle with German energy company E.ON.
The Spanish incumbent has a domestic annual generation of over 97,600 gigawatt hours from nuclear, fossil-fuelled, hydroelectric and renewable resource power plants and has a growing presence in the Spanish natural gas market.
Q. Could you
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data