Mike Hogg, general manager at Shell Gas Direct, one the UK’s main natural gas suppliers for industrial and commercial users, says major end-users will continue to face issues over credit worthiness in the short to medium term, as the economy has still not shaken off the impact of the recession.
“It’s not quite as hot a topic as it was 18 months ago,” says Hogg. “But if some of these economic issues start to bite again, then I think we are going to be back in to a cycle of trying to understand
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules