UK energy regulator Ofgem has finalised funding the first tranche of projects, totalling £319 million, from a potential £1 billion package of extra investment in Britain's high-voltage networks.
The funding proposals will enable new generation, much of it renewable, to be connected to the grid, says Stuart Cook, acting senior partner for transmission and governance at Ofgem.
"We have been working with the industry to overcome delays to critical investments and today's funding proposals mark a si
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence