"Following on from the three successful over-the-counter transactions we have executed for the Adaptation Fund, regular selling on Bluenext represents an important step in our CER monetisation strategy, by giving us direct access to buyers in the carbon market," says Ivan Zelenko, head of derivatives and structured products at the World Bank.
The Adaptation Fund was created under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change to finance climate change programmes, and the sale of these
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data