Plans for the development of two separate natural gas trading hubs in the Oude-Bunde-Emden region on the German-Dutch border entered a new phase at the end of February when the industry’s North West European Hub Steering Committee decided to suspend itself. Instead, a co-ordinating focus group has been formed in an effort to ensure the compatibility and potential future integration of the two rival schemes, led by Dutch firm Gasunie and German company Ruhrgas respectively.
The eight-company s
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data