The three-year principal protected deposit offers a 70% participation in the increase of a basket of wheat (33%), corn (33%) and soybean (34%). The final price of the basket is calculated by taking the average of twelve quarterly observations. Minimum deposit is US$10,000.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
Back to Top